The Native English Speakers Network (NESN) is a part of the Japanese Red Cross Language Service Volunteers (J.R.C.L.S.V.) belonging to the Japanese Red Cross Society (J.R.C.L.S.V. is not the Japanese Red Cross Society itself).
The J.R.C.L.S.V.is welcoming responsible English speakers to check English documents that.
People who agree with the Red Cross seven basic principles (humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity, universality) and people who will enthusiastically volunteer to use their native English skills for that purpose are welcome. Japanese speaking skills preferred but not necessary.
- Should be a native speaker of English
- Assist Japanese members by checking the English documents and picture books, which have been translated by Japanese members.
- Not required to pay annual member fee
- May be requested to assist in other activities
- For more information please contact us at NESN